George Blake <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 2 May 1997 20:34:57 -0500
> From: Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
> In fact, they can.  They get just the header in that case, with a note
> that says they can't review the subscriber list, e.g.,
> Ben is correct, in 1.8d there will be a method to hide some or most
> of the lines in the header.  If I remember correctly you can hide
> everything but the list title line.

I will be glad for this change also then. Since I list over 100 spammers
and malcontents in my filter.

---------------
George Blake, Ph.D.     [log in to unmask]
American Association of Psychiatric Technicians, Inc.
...Certifying Mental Health Workers Nationwide...
336 Johnson Road, Michigan City, IN 46360
219-879-2911  Fax: 219-879-1887  800-391-7589

        http://www.niia.net/~aapt (under construction)

listowner - MENTAL-HEALTH-WORKER a discussion forum
for those in the field with a bachelors or less.
We are now writing a textbook in live on the forum.
To Subscribe email [log in to unmask]
with SUBSCRIBE MENTAL-HEALTH-WORKER in the message.