Fri, 17 Aug 2007 22:37:39 -0400
Rich Greenberg wrote the following on 8/17/2007 7:34 PM:

> Which may be the key to the problem.  I have asked the user to see if he
> can set his yahoo mailer to plain text.  Does anyone know how so I can
> pass it on?

If he is using the New! Improved! Yahoo beta, it may not be possible to
send plain text. At least, that was the case when I tested it a few
months ago. Many people have filed complaints so they may have changed
it. "Plain text" under that is actually still HTML without the ability to
change the font or add colors. Have your subscriber switch back to the
Old! Unimproved! Yahoo or try a different service and see if he can post
successfully.

--
Karen Reznek
head listowner -- Asperger