John Lyon <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 1 Feb 2006 10:57:46 -0500
> A subscriber has asked if there might be a reference that explains what each
> button on the list archives page does. While you can hover your mouse over each
> button and the ALT text will tell you what they do, a reference might be easier
> (and faster).
>
> I have done a little searching around the L-Soft website and in the List Owners
> Manual to no avail.

I would just change the layout to text.

Layout Button-

The layout editor allows you to customize the layout of your list using a
simple graphical interface. You can switch between text and graphical (icon-
based) layout for the archive pages, disable functions that are not useful or
not wanted for your particular list , or even translate the archive pages.

What's nice about this you can even change what the Alt displays or even change
the text for what the function does. I'm sure after reading the entire Layout
page you will know what each function does. Then you can decide if you need to
all or disallow certain menu options or change the text to me more descriptive.