Jonathan Waggoner <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 11:13:33 -0500
Some of my lists also get this conversion of certain characters to their ASCII
code. I found that on my system I could ignore them, as it didn't go out on the
mailing. Try a simple test list to yourself to see what happens on your machine.
Anyone know why some lists get it and others don't?

--
Jonathan Waggoner
Web Developer