Marshall Vale <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 13 Dec 1994 06:44:57 EST
 We had another bright one spamming our lists last night. I've sent off
some mail to [log in to unmask] informing them of the offending
spammer: Lionel Goldberg <[log in to unmask]>

I got hit twice, once through own of my lists and the other way that
baffles me. The one that baffles me is through a list I don't subscribe
to at all, [log in to unmask] The mail went to my Eudora account which is
distinct here at Brown from my VM account on the mainframe (which is
what I use for the list maintence purposes)... very odd.
The second copy came from my own list, SATB-L, and I noticed in the
header that Mr. Goldberg also tried posting to the netnews group:
bit.listserv.satb-l which shouldn't exist.

Funny, my Honda-L list didn't get hit (yet) and from scanning other
lists I read (mostly Mac ones), only 50% seem to have been hit.

Marshall
Owner: SATB-L, HONDA-L