Lori Cmelak <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 17 Jul 1996 09:34:08 -0500
>Subject:      Your request to sign off the WWWW list
>To: [log in to unmask]
>
>Tue, 16 Jul 1996 18:20:30
>
>No entry for your [log in to unmask] address could be found in the WWWW
>list at  HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM. Here are  a number of possible  reasons why
>you might still be getting mail from the list:

  Received this message from someone today.  I don't know why this
person is receiving mail from our list if she is not subscribed.  We have
one person with a similar address on our [log in to unmask]
but there really should be no mixup there.  Any idea why this person
might be getting our list mail.  She is not on our list of subscribers!
As far as I know there is noone on our list that redistributes it elsewhere.

Lori