"Russell, D (Duncan)" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 14:14:21 +0100
Okay excellent, thanks for all your help. I have a much clearer picture of
this now.
Cheers
Duncan

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Parker [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 21 September 2000 02:28
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: sending attachments - similar note

On Wed, 20 Sep 2000 14:07:37 +0100, "Russell, D (Duncan)"
wrote:

>It strikes
>me that once in the form of an archive the attachment would be effectively
>lost.

If the attachment is a properly formed MIME attachment, then in LISTSERV's
WWW
archives, the message will become a 'clickable' link that can be easily
downloaded.

e.g.
http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind0009&L=lstsrv-l&P=R1830

(scroll down to the bottom for the link to the *.PDF attachment)