Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 23 Sep 2005 13:19:39 -0400
I believe one of the problems is that list-owner address can be spoofed and bypass the moderation.  Also, non-subscriber posts should be totally rejected and not bother any list role account i.e., owner, editor, moderator.  We have enough problems with spam, viruses, etc, without being magnified by taking on list roles e.g., even mail to listname-REQUEST is "self" moderated.

/P