Liam Kelly <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 1 Feb 2017 20:27:38 +0000
Setting "Sender=None" will remove the Sender: header:

Sender: INFOhio - The Information Network for Ohio Schools <[log in to unmask]>

And retain the From: header:

From: [log in to unmask]

That's probably not what you want. Aside from not solving your original problem (hiding the sender's identity), it creates another: your list messages will now fail Sender-ID checks and likely end up in the Spam folder because the message will appear to originate from the EMAIL.ADDRESS domain despite being distributed by the LISTSERV.OECN.K12.OH.US domain.

The only case in which LISTSERV will re-write the From: header is when the sending domain publishes a DMARC record:

http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/16.0/LISTSERV16.0-2014b_WhatsNew.pdf

--

Liam Kelly

Senior Consulting Analyst