Fred Melssen <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 16:38:11 +0200
We are running Listserv Lite (NT). We use one list as bulk distribution
list for our faculty. Twice a month we do a bulk import by way of the
Web interface, sometimes by way of e-mail. We want no notifications
being sent when adding/deleting subscribers.

For safety reasons (in case we forget to add the QUIET option in mail),
is there a list keyword that disables the sending of notification? We
never want this notification being send.

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,

Fred Melssen

--
Faculteit der Beleidswetenschappen KUN (TvA 3.00.21), Postbus 9108,
NL-6500 HK Nijmegen;