Dan Lester <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 12 May 1997 23:07:01 -0600
At 03:38 PM 5/12/97 -0400, you wrote:
>List Masters:
>
>Enclosed is a message that appears to be sent to me on each message that
>is posted to the list.
>
>"The message that you sent was opened by the following:
>
>1) What does it mean?

Just what it says...that the person opened, and presumably read, the mesage.
Were it me, I'd ask the other person to shut off such confirmations,
particularly for list messages, and MOST particularly if they're going back
to the list instead of the sender.

>2) What international country code is "TR"?

Turkey.

dan

Dan Lester
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.  Erasmus, 1534