Sherry Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 13:25:17 -0400
First, I was happy to hear that someone else is having the same problem we
are; however, I was sad to see that a solution has not been attained.

We are also experiencing problems with subscribers sending email with
attachments that are not making it.  However, our problem is limited to two
of the three listserv owners.  The other listserv owner and all other
listserv subscribers can send attachments to the listserv successfully.

I would appreciate any suggestions towards resolving this problem.