Dan Lester <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 9 May 1997 13:42:39 -0600
At 02:32 PM 5/9/97 -0400, you wrote:
>OK, I think I'm going to learn something here today.
>
>I understand the important points about the header. However, I only
>included it because I wanted you folks to look at it. The header point
>is understood and makes perfect sense.
>
>Now;

The problem is still the same.  You have lines that say From:

LISTSERV can't tell the difference between the from in the msg you're
sending and a from in aheader, since what you're sending is exactly the
same as the most critical line in loop detection, that it came FROM YOUR
LIST.   You can probably change the from to something else and it may work.

dan