"Accentuated Brandname Creativity, Inc." <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 9 Nov 2007 20:35:44 -0500
Dan,

>I hope you or someone can identify the template I need to modify!

The template name for a list I manage consists of the list name followed
by ".html"; I'll let you know next week how I navigate to it for admin
purposes, such as for editing it from time to time. (Specifying a URL that
ends with the template name, this URL being provided in our welcome msg,
is how subscribers are able to register their new passwords if they haven't
previously done so, to sign in once their passwords are in use, or to view
links to the message archives; I'll also give you some more detail about
this in a few days.)

Chuck Brandstater