Sue Paduano <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 23 May 1996 15:27:39 -0400

On Thu, 23 May 1996, Fred Atkinson wrote:

>         I never received an answer and yet I am getting another request from
> him.  I suspect that this may be some sort of prank.  Any ideas?  The request
> follows.
>
> A request  for subscription to  the MISHMASH  list (Good Talk!)  has been
> received from "Andrew V. Rybin" <[log in to unmask]>.

This can either be an address turned around.  One can do that and send

it.  Or it can be as he listed it.  Is this the only address for

him in this header?  If it is, write the [log in to unmask]

and tell them that you are having a problem with this individual and

ask them to plese take care of it.  They are usually willing to help.

Sue