Theresa Peter <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 15:32:51 -0400
I have a faculty member who sent a message to the list that she is an owner
of, but has now decided that she doesn't want that message to go out
yet.  I need to know how she can remove that message so it doesn't get sent
out.  This is a prime time list so the messages will not be sent out till
later tonight.

First, I am not the Listserv Administrator, he is on vacation comes back
tomorrow.  Second, I have no desktop access to the server.  Third, we
currently have the list held.

Is there a way for this to be done today or should we just wait for the
administrator to come back and handle this?

Yes I do realize how stupid this makes us look by not having someone that
has access to the box since the admin is out of town.

"There are a million ways to lose a work day, but not even a
single way to get one back." --Tom DeMarco & Timothy Lister

Theresa M Peter
Software Engineer I
University of Cincinnati
BOL/Classware Office