Terry Oakes <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 5 Dec 1994 14:37:41 -0400
>Is there anyone out there trying to run a list using Eudora?  If so,
>can you GET and PUT your list header and filelist with no problems?
>
>If there are problems, do you have work-around techniques?
>
>        Douglas Winship    Austin, Texas    [log in to unmask]
>                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner

I am a new list owner (LithoBid) and I am running the list via Eudora for
the Mac.
The only problem I've had so far was as Don mentioned, using the forward
command and also the insertion of extra spacing in some filelist
documents., ie: LithoBid Form1 was formatted fine when I created the form
in Eudora, but when I sent it to listserv some extra blank spaces were
inserted in the instructions part of the form.  To rectify the problem I
will reformat LithoBid Form1 in Pine and replace the original.

Everything else, including GET/PUT commands work fine.

Terry Oakes