"Peter J. McLaren" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 22:29:42 -0400
I have poured over the L-Soft List Owners Manual and I was not able to find
the information that I am looking for.  My question is this:

Is there a way that LISTSERV will allow an owner/manager to change the name
of an existing list to a new list name without having to create a new list?

Thanks for any help!

Pete McLaren
--
Peter J. McLaren                             RITTI Fellow, 1999
Science Teacher                                Theodore Sizer Fellow, 1999