John Hannum <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 16 Nov 1994 12:34:34 EST
On Tue, 15 Nov 1994 12:25:21 -0600 Winship said:
>posted here, but it did take more than a few minutes for it to arrive.
>Probably means you were one of the first to complain, Anita!

Sorry if I missed something (I was set to nomail for two weeks, until
Natalie Maynor pointed it out to me) but I got a bounced mail message
for this guy after he posted.  Just one from a relatively (these days)
high-traffic list I maintain (CAT-CHAT, for KY basketball).  He also
didn't hit two of my lists that are confidential, but he did try to
sub to my H-Net list (H-Rural).  That, however, is moderated.  So why'd
I get the bounce on CAT-CHAT?

John Hannum
University of Kentucky