Wed, 23 Apr 2003 12:27:24 -0500
On Wed, 23 Apr 2003, Ed Agro wrote:
> It would be Buffalo, but I doubt there'd be staff time for it.  Long
> ago,  Buffalo  made space  on the acsu server available to ngo
> and  nonprofit groups,  and support was available. This is no longer the
> case; support is now only available to students and faculty.  Outside lists
> are no longer being accepted, though the old ones have been grandfathered
> in, for which I'm very grateful. -  ed

Depends on what you mean by "support."  They may no longer establish new
outside lists, but they do support those lists which are there; I've been
giving Jim Serwinowski, and before him Jim Gerland, fits since the very
early '90s.  Now, Jim S. can't do all that Jim G. did as he hasn't the
authority since the change in the computing center at Buffalo back around
'94 (when they kicked LISTSERV off the IBM machines onto UNIX) but he will
do what he can.  I've you've a gripe about Catalist at Buffalo (I don't as
I don't use it) contact Jim S. at
  Jim Serwinowski <[log in to unmask]>

Douglas Winship