"Harmon, Josh" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 6 Dec 1996 13:14:17 -0600
Hi,

I'm trying to stop someone from subscribing and posting to a list.  It
looks like I need to use the filter command in my header. Before I do it
can someone confirm that

* filter= Also,[log in to unmask]

Will do the trick?  I'm including the pertinant documentation from
L-Soft below.  I was a little confused by the safe stuff.  The way I
understand it, if I use also, it will run the standard listserv filter.
It doesn't require the listserv maintainers approval, right?

Thanks
josh harmon