"Eric Paul Hus, SPG Int'l" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 11:04:43 -0500
Bon Matin All,

I am a quiet co-owner of BLUES-L hosted on BROWNVM.BROWN.EDU. The list
traffic stopped yesterday some time around 7AM EST. 24 hours interruptions
almost never occured before. I suspect they may be upgrading to 1.8d Unix. I
did e-mail the LISTSERV maintainer, but I wandered if someone on this list
knew something about BROWN.EDU site ?

All hosts are up (I pinged them).

FREE BLUES-L command was deffered with transient NDN.

If anyone heard anything about BROWN doing heavy duty maintenance around the
Thanksgiving holiday or about a major distribution problem at BROWN, I woud
appreciate if you could drop a line. I have a fairly recent copy of the REV
output. So we would do a small "situation broadcast" ...

Thanks in advance,

Eric Paul-Hus
(quiet ... very quiet... Blues-L co-owner).