Eric Paul-Hus <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 12 Dec 1996 10:12:09 -0800
Bon Matin all,

I have users from "swipnet.se" who don't receive the list since Dec 9th.
Anybody aware of a trouble at SUNET.SE, if it is the LISTSERV backbone
site serving Sweden ... I don't have any other users complpaining from 4
days black out ...

They can review their options without any problems any the news gateway
gets there to their news host with a (probably normal) one day delay ...

Is it possible that the mailfile is on hold somewhere ? What can I do to
check it ?

Swipnet.se said to the users that the problem must be at SUNET.SE since
private mail is working ok for their users ... The users are sub'ed to
the individual MAIL format ...

As usual any help welcome and you're all thanked in advance ...

--
Eric Paul-Hus, BLUES-L