John Cunniff <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 12 May 2006 21:10:12 -0400
I have noticed Douglas's post to Joyce about Yahoo! problem. I was
clumsy in doing that. If I wanted to edit a message, my listname does
not permit me to do that. Hmm. I clicked on APPROVE link and all I got
Confirming: APPROVE code number and that was all. It is not like
Yahoogroups, because at Yahoogroups does not immediately approve my
subscriber/members' posts UNTIL I hit "Approve" button but if I want to
edit first, I hit "Edit" like my friend has a community announcement
list that requires proper editing and approval before it is being sent
to the members anyway, but LISTSERV is TOTALLY different. That is why
I'm learning about LISTSERV. Smile. I wonder how does one like Douglas
do to edit a message if it is in REVIEW?

Let me know. Thanks.

John :)