Thu, 22 Nov 2007 15:31:02 +0000
Great, that's just the information I needed!!  But, when I went in and changed to Send=Editor, Hold, Confirm, I got an error message saying "* Editor= <Missing>
Error: The "Editor=" keyword has no default value and may not be omitted."
I'm assuming I need to add an editor line, with my email after the = sign.  But does it matter where I add that line to the header?

Thanks,

Elizabeth

-------------- Original message from Kevin Parris <[log in to unmask]>: --------------