John Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 18 Jan 1996 07:20:00 -0500
Dear fellow subscribers,

        I hope that this post is not inappropriate.  I am currently trying
to esatblish a list for a non-profit organization, to gain insight into how
other non-profits have made a transition to team-style management.

        My question is can anyone suggest a server that has list software,
and diskspace for archiving, that would allow a non-profit to run a mailing
list for free?  Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

John Bennett

"There is no need to run outside for better seeing.  Abide, instead, at the
center of your being."  Lao Tzu