Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 25 Jul 2004 08:49:42 -0400
On: Sun, Jul 25, 2004 at 12:27:05AM -0500,Winship Wrote:

} I've done all that, but using UNIX rather than windows, and haven't
} added the extra layer of encoding (another layer for the user to get
} through) by "zipping" it.  I can PUT it just fine, and then GET it,

My use of winzip has no connection to "zipping" the file.  Its just that
Winzip recognizes and decodes the base64 encoded file,  I am sure there
are unix utilities that will do the same thing.  I also read mail on unix.

--
Rich Greenberg N6LRT Marietta, GA, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 770 321 6507
Eastern time zone.   I speak for myself & my dogs only.     VM'er since CP-67