Judith Hopkins <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 20 Sep 1996 15:19:20 -0400
I have a boilerplate file containing instructions on how to subscribe
that I send to anyone I come across who has the need to know.  I
give the standard:   sub listname Firstname Lastname
BUT then give an example, saying that if your name is Jane Doe and
you wish to subscribe to Autocat then the message you send is:
                     sub autocat Jane Doe

Judith Hopkins, Listowner of Autocat