linda -i didn't think this through <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 19 May 1997 10:22:00 EST
Hi. I'm having a problem changing my options. I receive lstown-l in
digest form. I recently tried to change my options, but the server tells
me I'm not subscribed to the list, but I am receiving the digest
everyday.
I believe I'm subsribed w/my bitnet address: [log in to unmask]
I would like to get this straightened out *before* I go on vacation so
that I can set myself nomail.
Also, I wrote to lstown-l-request a week ago but received no response. I
certainly hope lstown-l-owner works this time.
Thanks,
-linda