"Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 16 Dec 1994 11:28:00 EST
>   I have started getting a "Host unknown" error from an address that has
>never given me trouble before. Fortunately, my list is somewhat quiet right
>now, so I haven't been flooded. The host is ZIP.SBI.COM. Should I just set the
>person to NOMAIL, or wait a bit longer?

That host itself is NOT on the Internet, but receives e-mail service
through a 3rd party.  So far this a.m. that same 3rd party has been non-
responsive to my inquiry about an unrelated site.

Thus, depending on your holiday plans, frequency of list traffic, etc.,
you might decide to live with it, or NOMAIL the subscriber.

--  co-owner INFOSYS, TQM-L, CPARK-L, ERAPPA-L, JANITORS, LDBASE-L, et -L
[log in to unmask] "e-mailed w/ 100% recycled electrons"  +1 814 863 1843
31 Shields Bldg. -- Penn State Univ -- University Park, PA 16802-1202 USA