Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 21 Jun 2006 09:50:16 -0600
On Wed, 21 Jun 2006 09:51:12 -0400, Duane Weaver <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>A hunch tells me that version 14.5 is for unix systems and the most
>current version for VM is 14.4.

Not so.  14.5 is available for VM.
See http://www.lsoft.com/download/listserv.asp
Versions for all platforms are released at the same time.
Whether or not your site has installed 14.5 is a different question.

I'm also slightly puzzled because you said the site where your list is hosted
is running VM.  If so, I am under the impression (please correct me) that the
LISTSERV WWW interface is not available on VM.  The feature being discussed
here <[log in to unmask]> applies only to viewing the list message archives
via the WWW interface for lists with Notebook= ..., Public.   List message
archives requested by email commands will show the actual email addresses.

Yes, this is a new feature in Version 14.5.