Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 28 Sep 2005 20:56:44 -0400
At 19:49 9/28/2005 Wednesday, Tim Casten wrote:
>Is it possible to turn the feature off that causes this message.  I get
>more of these than anything else from lsoft users and seeing that most of
>my users are beginning level computer users, it is almost impossible to
>advise them what to do when this happens.  It seems this happens the most
>with Outlook clients. Thought there might be a setting somewhere to turn
>this off.

I don't think you get them directly, but the poster would.  It should be a simple matter for you to educate them, preferrably via the WELCOME file, but perhaps via a periodic list posting, or a private message.  The purpose of this education is so that their ounce i.e., few seconds of editing will leverage the time of the recipients, making them more interested in actually processing and reading their posts.

/Pete

--

Dear

If you want this distributed to all of zzzazzz-L, you will need to
remove the original "headers" that you included in your reply: the
software does not allow you to include them, thinking that it is
a "loop."

Additionally, please remove all other original signatures and text
NOT essential for context -- sometimes all you will need is a
relevant SUBJECT: RE: line in your reply.

Otherwise, simply forward to your intended correspondent.

Thanks.