Wed, 22 May 1996 15:58:25 -0500
Open letter to Eric,
  Just reading that blurb about Lyris I said to myself, hmmm, somebody's
been monitoring this list and maybe has access to some of Eric's
code from a year or two ago.  But that's LSOFT's problem.

Here is what I want to know: You going to get the database searching
for unix going reliably in the next couple of months?  They're going
to dump us off UBVM in a few months (we'll probably be one of the last
to go as we have *big* archives, filelist, etc., etc, (we use just
about all the LISTSERV features)). So, when they switch us from VM
to the unix boxes is all that stuff going to be there and useable,
or am I going to be very peeved with Eric?

Douglas
       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L