Melvin Klassen <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 13 Dec 1996 15:15:15 PST
On Fri, 13 Dec 1996 14:13:55 -0500
"Kodora, Deborah G. (IMCEN)" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>I am currently running Listserv v. 1.8b and will be upgrading to 1.8c (which
>hopefully will be available in the next couple of weeks). In the Site
>Managers Manual for 1.8c regarding the www interface, does anyone know of a
>web server software that will run on IBM main frame? It appears as though you
>have to run the web server on the same machine as the Listserv, which means I
>can't use our regular Sun Sparc Netscape Commerce Server?

For a list of "stuff" for VM/CMS, point your WWW-browser to an IBM site:

    http://VMDEV.GPL.IBM.COM/news/webstuff.html

for the "Web Tools for VM" page.

P.S. Don't forget the "VM Download Library Packages" WWW-page, at:

     http://vmdev.gpl.ibm.com/download/packages/

"Almost 9 million people logon to a VM system every day".