"Geffrey Klein, MD" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 22 Feb 1995 19:54:06 -0600
I have attempted to manually remove subscribers from the list and I am
running into trouble.  I have issued the following command:

The subscriber list does not contain their names, but they continue to
receive list mail.  This is causing them to write nasty email. I am unable
to figure this out can you please help.