"Laurence A. Bates" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 17 Feb 1995 13:56:39 -0600
I don't see a mention of the nearly $7000 per year that you are charging for
the Listserv software for NT.  Shouldn't that have been a part of your
message?  Personally I feel that I was burned by beta testing your product
without knowing its cost.

Listserv users might also be interested in a MAIL product from the folks
below that is scheduled to include a listserv-like sub-set for Windows NT.
Their costs for the combined product appear to be very reasonable.

WWW and Mail Services                         http://www.net-shopper.co.uk
Brian Dorricott                             mailto:[log in to unmask]
London, UK                                                +44 181 673 7422

Laurence Bates - [log in to unmask]