Thomas Zielke <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 20 Oct 1992 12:10:53 CET
Dear colleagues,

I have a large peered list with eight sub-lists at various nodes in
Europe and the USA. Actually, I am quite happy and content with
this setup, but I would like to check the links between the peers to
find out whether I should re-link the peers in a different order to
make the traffic on my list faster and more efficient. Does anybody
of you know whether there is such a program which can tell me the distance
between two peers or can calculate the best way to link the peers?

Regards,

Thomas Zielke

Historisches Seminar
Universit{t Oldenburg