"Pauline M. Gabriel" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 18:25:41 -0500
Some people suggested that I post the header of the list in
question here, so they could try to help...so I have.  I hope I haven't
edited out too much...if I have, please let me know.

If anyone can see from here, why we would see the deletes, and
unsubs, but not the adds, I would be greatly appreciative.  Thanx.

*
* <listname>
* A list owned by Pauline Gabriel and XXXXX
*
* .hh on
* OWNER= [log in to unmask] (Pauline Gabriel)
* OWNER= XXXXX@XXXXXX
* Owner= Quiet:
* owner= XXXXX@XXX (7 times)
*
* Editor= [log in to unmask],XXX@XXX
* Moderator= All,[log in to unmask],XXX@XXX
* Errors-To= Owners
*
* Filter= Also,*@anon.penet.fi,netnews@*
* Filter= *daemon*@*,*@rezn8.com,[log in to unmask]
* Filter= *@*hoflin.com,[log in to unmask],
* Filter= news@*,*@reference.com,root@*
* Filter= [log in to unmask],postmast*@*
* Filter= *@findmail.com,[log in to unmask]
* .hh off
*
* TOPICS= Blah....
* Default-Topics= Blah.....
*
* Subscription= By_Owner,Confirm
* Notify= Yes
* Change-log= Yes
* Review= Owners
* Send= Private
* Reply-To= List,Respect
* Notebook= No
* Renewal= 2-monthly,probe
* Auto-Delete= Yes,Semi-Auto,Delay(4),Max(50)
* Daily-Threshold= 200,20
* SizeLim= 100
* Default-options= Repro,SubjectHdr,Review,NoConceal,Mail
* Mail-Via= Distribute
* Language= NOHTML
* Attachments= No
* Files= No
* Digest= Yes,<location>,Daily,02,Size(500),BOTTOM_BANNER
*
*
Pauline M. Gabriel               [log in to unmask]
i-barc,smalldogs,dog-rescue,pegasus-lstowners Listowner
to keep up-to-date with our expectant first child
Contents of this message are covered by copyright by
the author, and may NOT be forwarded, or quoted without
express written permission.