Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 24 Sep 2007 22:34:28 -0400
Would that be in the CHANGE-LOG ?

BTW, what does your issuing a CONFIRM command have to do with their issuing a CONFIRM command?

Section 4.8.1 of the List Owners -- Advanced talks about the list definition for the RENEWAL= keyword.

or

Section 6.1.1 of the Site Managers manual.

I'm unfamiliar w/ any command to force it.

/Pete

At 19:46 9/24/2007 Monday, Nicholas Fahrenkopf wrote:
>I just took over a list of 880+ subscribers (for a group with ~200 members) so
>I executed a CONFIRM command to clean out people who don't want to be on
>the list (and don't know how to get off) as well as bad email addresses. The
>expiration date is getting closer and I want to make sure that people have
>confirmed. Is there anyway to check how many people have confirmed?
End Reply