Daniel Norton <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 8 Dec 1996 18:40:36 GMT
"Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Getting a Daily Error Monitor report does NOT mean that the
>
>1) userid@host per se is subscribed

Kinda silly then.  IMHO, the daily error monitor should not monitor
addresses that aren't on the list, since it can't do anything about it
anyway.

>If you can't figure it out, I recommend that you temporarily
>remove your D.E.M. so that you can see the full headers of
>the bounce and use that for additional problem source ID.

What a PITA.  The only address that DEM catches is one that's not even
on the list!  All the rest it doesn't recognize and passes on directly
to me.  <grrrr>

--
Daniel