Elizabeth <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 13 Feb 2006 10:47:20 -0500
I'm having a problem with my Gardens list again, that runs through the
University of Kentucky listserv.  My emails to the list show up almost
immediately in the archives, but take 24-48 hours to show up in my inbox.
I'm only receiving around 1/2 of others' emails from the list, and those are
also coming through very slowly.  A few other members have reported the same
problem.  Like last time (about 6 months ago) it isn't affecting everyone on
the list.
I called my ISP (Bellsouth) and they tested my account and said it was
working perfectly, and no addresses are blocked or blacklisted on my
account.
Last time, UK admitted the problem was on their end, so I'm thinking I
should contact them, but I wanted to ask this list first to see if I'm
missing something.

Thank you!

Elizabeth Trotter