Charlotte Hee <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 17 Dec 2014 18:34:55 -0500
Hello,

I'm new to Listserv and have access to Listserv 16.0 from redhat linux and a dbms connect to an Oracle database.
I'm trying to understand the example query in the documentation:

http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/15.5/dql%20overview.pdf

but it's not clear to me  if an Oracle query can take more than one parameter, e.g.
select email_address from Mytable where experiment = %1 and group = %2 and status = %3

The document seems to indicate it's possible
  "Parameters are specified as %1 for the first parameter, %2 for the second one, and so forth."

but  when I try my query I get this error:
   Error: Invalid or undefined dynamic query

Does anyone have some example queries using multiple parameters?

thanks, Chee