Shapard Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 18:26:34 -0700
>Good, Donald wrote:
See 4.5.5. Format of the OPTIONS column in
http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8e/developer/developer.html#_Toc10449891
but be careful.

When I do a GET AAPORNET (NOLOCK, the data in columns 81+ looks like this:
3AAJQBBgPBd0////
which is what section 4.5.7 calls an "encoded string."
http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8e/developer/developer.html#_Toc10449893

What is the key to decode this? (Hoping it isn't something proprietary) Or
is there a way to GET with the numeric fields for options?

I see how the QUERY AAPORNET WITH DIGEST for *@* syntax that Michael Shannon
suggested works, but the output isn't easy to parse. I'm looking to write
code that can take the list, parse the options, and put out a list of, say,
NOMAIL subscribers names & emails so that I can send periodic reminders to
them directly.

Thanks!

Shap Wolf
Arizona State University