Peter Lothberg <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 25 Jul 1994 08:04:07 +0200
> I have been getting several requests per day from this person - commands
> always correct but return address unknown.  I've tried writing to both
> the user and to 'postmaster' at MOBITEL.TELIA.SE and TELIA.SE but all
> attempts bounce. Anyone have a suggestion ???    TIA - mike
>
> * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
>
> Subject: Undeliverable Mail
>
> UACSC2.ALBANY.EDU unable to deliver following mail to recipient(s):
> 550 Host 'SPARCY.MOBITEL.TELIA.SE' Unknown
>
>  < command output deleted >

Mike (and others)

I did forward this mail to the reposible people at the operator
responsible for this customer.

The respones, wich was in Swedish (included) and they basically state
that they don't understand the problem, they don't care and if there
are recomendations for things like 'postmaster' they would ignore
them. They also talks something about x.400 that does not mame any
sence to me.

Sorry, Peter