"Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 16 Dec 1996 08:03:00 EST
>I am faily new at list owning and have not received this message before.
> Can anyone tell me what it means and if I should be concerned.?

>  ----- Transcript of session follows -----
>553 zeus.newedge.net config error: mail loops back to myself
>554 <[log in to unmask]>... Local configuration error

E-mail the [log in to unmask] if you can
plus cc: postmaster @ each of the following sites:

 mail.isisnet.com
 smtp.atcon.com
 accounting.atcon.com
 auth.atcon.com

Then set the subscriber to NOMAIL pending feedback
from one of the postmasters.  Keep a copy of your
correspondence in case the user complains.  Then
let them know of the poor service their ISP has
provided them for a fee, while you demonstrated
due diligence in trying to contact a cognizant
network administrator.

/Pete Weiss at Penn State