Ann White <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 25 Dec 1995 11:30:58 -0500
Hello, and Merry Christmas to everyone,
   I have 2 problems with the mail server right now I need to figure out.

I have one person who wishes to receive the digest, she set the system that
way, and has received only 2 digests, 12/19 and 12/20 and nothing since
then.  How do I check to assure the digest is set for daily sends, and to
check her digest settings.  There have been several posts since then, so she
should have been receiving more digests.

I have another subscriber who cannot see her own sends...so she sends them
over and over, thinking they are not getting through, until someone answers
her.  How can we check her settings to make sure she receives her own
letters back as posts to the group.

Thank you for you help...which has been so much already,
Annie
   Annie's World
   http://www.tir.com/~annie