Jane Lyle <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 11:26:44 -0500
We have just upgraded to 1.8e, and among the numerous wonderful changes is
an apparent clinker: the fact that the bottom banner that appears with
each individual post is no longer stripped out when those posts are
compiled into a digest. Is there a reason for this? It sure makes for a
lot of clutter in the digests, and it's caused us to have to trim some
useful information out of our banner.

Is there any way around this? If not, is it something that might be
addressed in the next release? (Or is there a good reason for it that I'm
not aware of?)

Jane