Wed, 23 Apr 2014 12:27:04 -0400
Chris wrote on 04/23/2014 10:44:38 AM:

> something like:
> * Default-Options= SUBJECTHDR, Repro
> * Default-Options-DMARC= DIGEST
> * DMARC-hosts= *@yahoo.com, *@aol.com
>

> I know this doesn't exist *yet*.  But it might be a cleaner solution
> than rewriting the From: address (isn't it?).

That would only help if their mail hosting is borked when they sign up.
That won't help existing subscribers when the provider changes their DMARC
rules later.  The dynamic testing is the way to go.

Confidentiality Notice:
This electronic message and any attachments may contain confidential or
privileged information, and is intended only for the individual or entity
identified above as the addressee. If you are not the addressee (or the
employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the addressee), or if this
message has been addressed to you in error, you are hereby notified that
you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of this message or any
attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail or
telephone and delete this message from your system.