"C. William Westerfield" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 6 Sep 2005 18:49:53 -0400
Ironically...towards your 1st point...the subject of the list was
religious...it is a list for Benedictine Oblates.

The list is maintained by four of us, all volunteers...though we're all
committed to this project...both in terms of the list and in broader terms
of the website and promoting Benedictine Spirituality throughout the world.
And four of the five of us are certified geeks in several areas...this is
why we were very careful to put everything in non-geek language.

Kindest Regards,

Will Westerfield

--
C. William Westerfield
TIA Group

Vocation is "The place where our deep gladness meets the hunger of the
world", Frederick Buechner