Garth Gillespie <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 2 Dec 1996 17:01:41 -0800
I am in the process of gleaning bad addresses from my mailing list and I
was hoping that the auto-delete header function would perform the task but
after receiving the 900 or so error messages (some with multiple addresses)
I notice that the error addresses are not being deleted (at least for the 5
error messages I randomly cross-checked with my "review" command.  I have
Errors-to=owner and Auto-Delete=yes,Full-auto.  Should I have errors go to
[log in to unmask] directly?  Or am I doing it right?  I didn't want to go
through these 900 messages.
I am running a list of about 20,000 subscribers in which only I am
distributing a newsletter to the list, but people can subscribe and
unsubscribe as they wish.

Any advice would be welcome.

Garth
Webmaster CCI